DaFiN was developed in Hawaii by Andy Cochran, one of Australia‰۪s early surfing pioneers, with input from world renowned watermen Mark Cunningham and Brian Keaulana. The revolutionary design of DaFiN delivers the two most important features you want in your fins: comfort and power.
DaFiN floats in the ocean and looks good both in and out of the water with a wide assortment of color combinations to choose from. There is no right or left foot difference so DaFiN can be worn on either foot.
DaFiN is used by thousands of lifeguards and water safety professionals in the United States and around the world. DaFiN is standard issue equipment for the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association.
Use the Da Fin Surf Swim Fin for recreational or professional use, made to give you a comfortable and contoured fit to your foot every time.
- Lightweight and floats in the ocean.
- Can be worn on either foot.
- Ultra-comfortable foot pocket.
- Balanced double density rubber for the perfect 'snap'.
- "Strakes" improve maneuverability and support against the heaviest surf.
- Side rails are rock solid, forcing the fin to flex right at the critical point.
- The V-shaped foot pocket and stiff blade work together at the point of flex to create maximum acceleration, resulting in more thrust per kick with less effort.